IDW Publishing seeks an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to oversee all digital marketing initiatives for IDW Publishing. The ideal candidate will manage social media strategy; email marketing; SEO and website content strategy; targeted advertising; ebook and digital comics vendor account management; virtual events and programming; direct-to-consumer digital product marketing campaigns; and special projects as needed.
- 5-10 years of notable experience in Digital Marketing
- Publishing, Entertainment, and Comics industry experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop, and Google Suite
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Sprout Social
- Strong ability to write and prepare marketing/promotional materials
- Superior ability to work with tight deadlines
- Superior writing, copyediting, and proofreading skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent people management, communication, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the publishing, comics, and digital media/marketing industries
- Manage IDW Publishing’s overall digital marketing strategy and execution
- Develop digital content strategy plans to support Publishing marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and launch targeted advertising campaigns
- Oversee all digital content strategy including social media, website content, and email newsletters
- Track and report on analytics and performance
- Manage marketing and sales campaigns with all digital comics and ebook vendors, including Comixology, Kindle, Google, Apple, Hoopla, Overdrive, and more
- Conceptualize and organize virtual event programming including panels, podcasts, interviews, YouTube series, creator Q&As, and more
- Manage internal interdepartmental communication to coordinate successful campaign execution
- Cultivate strategic and long-term relationships with talent, moderators, licensors, and event organizers
- Project manage direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns, including Kickstarter campaigns, in coordination with DTC product team and Marketing Director
- Other duties as needed
- Role is based in San Diego, CA or Los Angeles, CA.
- Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Senior Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.