Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Uncle Scrooge, and More Now Available for Pre-order
San Diego, CA (January 23, 2017) – The action-packed world of Disney’s Duckburg and Mouseton is about to get more easily accessible. Starting in February, IDW Publishing’s entire slate of ongoing Disney Comics titles will become available digitally for the first time!
Dive into the works of modern and classic Disney comic creators such as Andrea “Casty” Castellan, Romano Scarpa, William Van Horn, Al Taliaferro, Daan Jippes, Giorgio Cavazzano, Byron Erickson, Freddy Milton, Al Hubbard, Massimo De Vita, Pat McGreal, Cèsar Ferioli, Mau and Bas Heymans, Lars Jensen, Marco Rota, Flemming Andersen, and Daniel Branca, which is barely scratching the surface!
No adventure is too big for Mickey—even with the Phantom Blot and Pegleg Pete on the prowl! Uncle Scrooge is a lean, mean money machine with Beagle Boys to battle… and treasure hunts to tackle. And who gets stuck with all the bad luck? No one but Donald Duck! (And we’ve got Goofy, Gyro Gearloose and Magica De Spell bringing the mayhem and mysticism, too.)
The full list of online titles will include the following, all previously available only in print:
- Donald and Mickey: The Magic Kingdom Collection
- Donald Duck #1-18 and collected volumes 1-5
- Donald Duck Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
- Donald Duck’s Halloween Scream #1 (FCBD2015)
- Donald Quest #1-3
- Duck Avenger #0-2
- Giant Halloween Hex #1 (Starring Magica De Spell)
- Mickey and Donald Christmas Parade #1-2
- Mickey and Donald: The Search for The Zodiac Stone
- Mickey Mouse #1-16 and collected volumes 1-4
- Mickey Mouse Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
- Mickey Mouse Shorts Season One #1-5 and their collected volume
- Uncle Scrooge #1-22 and collected volumes 1-5
- Uncle Scrooge Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
- Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #721-736
- Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories 75th Anniversary Special #1
- Donald and Mickey: The Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories 75th Anniversary Collection
“I’m thrilled to be a part of bringing IDW’s line of Disney Comics to digital,” said Rebekah Cahalin, Digital Publishing Director for IDW Publishing. “The fan demand has run high for some time and we’re very excited to bring these titles to the passionate Disney fans who love these comics as much as we do.”
IDW Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX:IDWM) is a fully integrated media company, which includes publishing, games, entertainment, and the San Diego Comic Art Gallery.
IDW Publishing’s comic book and graphic novel catalog includes some of the world’s most popular entertainment brands, including Transformers, My Little Pony, Star Trek, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghostbusters, and Disney’s classic characters. At IDW’s core is its commitment to creator-owned comics including 30 Days of Night, Locke & Key, Wormwood, Ragnarök, V-Wars, and Archangel by bestselling sci-fi author William Gibson.
IDW Publishing is also home to the acclaimed and award-winning imprints; Top Shelf, The Library of American Comics, Yoe! Books, and Artist Editions, showcasing the greatest original art ever published in American comic books.
IDW Games’ diverse line-up includes the international phenomenon Machi Koro, as well as hit licensed games such as X-Files, Back to the Future, The Godfather, and TMNT.
IDW Entertainment currently serves as the worldwide distributor of Wynonna Earp airing on the Syfy Channel in the U.S. and is producing BBC America’s Dirk Gently, based the best seller by Douglas Adams starring Elijah Wood and Sam Barnett, and Brooklyn Animal Control.